Today I came across a very influential picture that explains a very powerful and important SEO theory.

The picture says it all:

SEO - Importance of Keyword Clustering

Now the first thing which comes into mind is that how pertinent is this? Is it really important or not? Extremely pertinent! I guess because when we try to optimize our website for many keywords we finds that it very tough to wing for high competitive keywords but trying to win for only one keywords, I think, is almost unfeasible, and especially if that keyphrase is highly competitive. Nevertheless, once we established as a authority website on that particular keyword or them with the supporting content then it can become easy over the period of time

Now I’ll use the same technique to optimize my Blog on top keywords.

And I really thanks to elliance for developing such an excellent picture.

Looking for SEO Expert ??

Furl this page



Bookmark and Share

2 comments

  1. Rakesh Jha // March 18, 2008 at 6:47 AM  
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  2. Rakesh Jha // March 18, 2008 at 7:03 AM  

    Good Example Sir :)
    Seo Services